I successfully completed the specialist labor law course in 2017, I actively continue my training and regularly facilitate labor law training for works councils, HR departments and for managers. You can also book me for in-house training.
- Out-of-court advice as well as representation at the labor court (actions for protection against dismissal, actions for compensation, resolution proceedings, etc.)
- Legal issues concerning individual and collective labor law
- Review and draft standard contracts for different groups of employees
- Draft and advise on works agreements (especially personnel information systems, IT works agreements and other HR measures subject to co-determination)
- Advice on restructuring projects & support with HR due diligence
- Advice on labor law for the introduction of agile working methods & organizational forms
DATA PROTECTION LAW
In addition, I advise companies on data protection law, on employee data protection. As a lecturer, I teach works councils on data protection topics and on Works Council 2.0.
- Advising HR departments on employee data protection, on information letters, data protection briefings and data protection training courses
- Advice on the internal organization of employee data protection (data protection management concepts and processes)
- Advice for data protection officers and the works council
- Social networks and data protection in the corporate context
Please feel free to arrange a meeting to discuss your data privacy challenges.